EU rights on User data protection
In the event that the processing of personal data is subject to EU data protection laws, you will have the following rights. These rights are not absolute and in some cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law
- Access: the user has the right to request information on the methods of processing personal data and to obtain a copy of this information
- Rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal information and the completion of any incomplete personal information
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, based on Greenworks Tools's legitimate interests (as described above)
- Deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information (subject to certain conditions)
- Automated decisions: the user has the right not to make a personal decision based solely on automated processing, if such a decision produces legal or similar consequences for the user.
- Restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal information so that Greenworks Tools can no longer process that information until the restriction is lifted
- Portability: You have the right to receive the personal information you have provided to us, in a structured manner, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit that information to another organization in certain circumstances.
In addition to the foregoing, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal information violates applicable data protection laws.