Greenworkstools.com has a 30 Day money back guarantee on all direct purchases, less shipping and handling, taxes not applicable.
When returning a product, please make sure to have the following documents and required information.
- All returns must be accompanied by all original proof of purchase documents.
- Ensure to fill out and place the Merchandise Return Form (provided with purchase) on/in the original packaging.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for all shipping cost in returning a product. For exceptions, please call our customer support team.
- If the order has shipped and then canceled, it is still the responsibility of the customer to pay for all shipping cost in returning a product.
- All returns must be in the original packaging and contain all original components. Without all the original components, including manuals, nuts and bolts etc., the return will not be accepted. Upon arrival at our facilities your return will be inspected for all parts and pieces for processing of your refund. Greenworks reserves the rights to refuse any returns upon inspection.
- Upon check-in of the returned package the refund will be processed within 7-10 business days.
- Final sale or discontinued items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Items received within the 30 days of the ship date are eligible for a refund. For exceptions, please contact our customer support team.
It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain the tracking number provided by the courier you are shipping with. It is recommended to keep the tracking number in order to guarantee a refund. It also allows the product to be tracked if there is a shipping error.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Greenworks product, you may call us toll free at 1-888-909-6757 for assistance or to start the return process. You may also start by simply downloading the Merchandise Return Form.