At long last, summer weather has arrived, bringing warmer temperatures, longer days and fresh motivation to tidy up your outside space.
Feeling a little overwhelmed over your To-Do list? You’ve got this – and Greenworks is here to help. Allow us to point you to the satisfying warm-weather activity of pressure washing. Not only will you blast away all the pollen hanging around on your siding and patio furniture – it’s also gratifying. Plus, the soothing hum of the pressure washer and the powerful hassle-free blast will melt away any lingering stress in no time.
Hook up your Greenworks pressure washer and get busy! Not sure where to begin? Here are a few places to get the pressure washing party started:
- Concrete stairs
- Front entrance
- Garage doors
- Garage floors
- Outdoor furniture
- Deck & Patio
In the Market for a Pressure Washer?
If you don’t yet have a pressure washer but you’d like to get started, the veritable Greenworks line of pressure washers has something for everyone. Our pressure washers boast brushless continuous-run motors and operate like gas-powered pressure washers – without harmful fumes. In fact, our 3000 PSI pressure washer has twice the power of leading competitors, and is rated #1 Best Electric Pressure Washer overall by Pro Tool Reviews!
- Continuous-run motor and pump
- Easy to store
- Hassle-free start
- JetFlow™technology to deliver up to 50% more flow
- Large detergent tank
- 35-foot power cord with inline GFCI
- Zero emissions – no gas fumes
- Powerful reach to blast high areas
- Quick rinsing
- Five innovative nozzles that auto-adjust pressure for the job
Greenworks is also committed to sustainable solutions for a greener tomorrow – with powerful tools built for hearty everyday use. Don’t take our word for it – our five-star reviews speak for themselves. Highlights include:
- Portable: heavy-duty wheels that seamlessly move from yard to deck to concrete.
- Easy assembly: simple setup so you can quickly get to work.
- Sustainable: zero gas, zero oil, zero emissions.
- Flexible pressure hose: easy to move and heavy-duty to get the job done.
- Nozzle key: helpful suggestions on which nozzle to use on specific tasks.
- High-quality parts: forget the plastic – Greenworks pressure washers use brass connectors to ensure a tight fit.
What’s PSI and How Much Do I Need?
Ready to Get Started Pressure Washing?And if you’re looking for a little inspiration – or want to get a jump-start on that stress relief – check out pressure washer videos to help you relax. Here are a few of our faves to get you started:
To find a Greenworks sales location near you or order directly, please visit Greenworkstools.com.
Now it’s your turn! Take your Greenworks pressure washer + turn it into a video we can all enjoy. Submit your best pressure washer videos here for a chance to be featured on Greenworks Instagram & Facebook!