Protection of your personal information
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. These measures include:
- The use of encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- The provision of technical and organizational measures designed to ensure the integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services;
- Physical access limited to our premises;
- Limited access to user information;
- Ensure that we, as well as our business partners, have adequate security measures in place to protect personal information; is
- Where required by law, destroying or removing identification of personal information.
We recommend that you keep the passwords you use confidential and that you are careful to avoid "phishing" attempts, ie receiving e-mails that appear to come from us and ask you to provide personal information. We do not ask for a user's ID and password via email.
In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.